Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
BACK TO SCHOOL
There are so many things to do and think about as we prepare to head back to school...
- Who are my students? What are their interests and passions? What will I do to reach and connect with each of them?
- How can I build community in your classroom?
- What kind of classroom management will I use to support that community?
- How will I set up my classroom to support community?
- What will I do differently to infuse 21st century skills and thinking into the curriculum?
- What learning goal have I set for myself this year and how will I sustain my learning throughout the year?
- What new curriculum do I need to learn and what supports can I use to implement it?
- Who are my new team members and how will be connect, learn, and work together?
- What will I do with my students on the first day of school?
The "to do" list and list of questions almost seems endless. Below are some link with some great ideas that may just spark your imagination and jump start your thinking as you head into the beginning of school.
Personal Learning Community
- 8 First Day of School Activities
- 21st Century Icebreakers: 10 Ways to Get to Know Your Students with Technology
21st Century Skills and Thinking
at 11:46 AM