- Everyone has a journey and what is inportant is to first discover where it started and then figure out where it is going.
- Teach to me not to the test.
- Don't take away your students' hope.
- Writing makes you immortal.
- Look for the promise, potential and hope in your students.
- Envision you students in their lives.
- It's about teaching to a kid, not teaching to a test.
- Education was the only way to equal an unfair playing field.
- If you teach one, they will teach another.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Freedom Writers- Erin Gruwell
Thoughts and Ideas to Engage your Imagination and Hope for Change