Friday, April 06, 2007

A Good Friday for Cyber-Compliments and Cartoons

My Cyber-Compliment for Cyber-Compliment Day goes to CoolCatTeacher, Vicki Davis, for the tip about toondoo.com. While I always read Vicki's blog and truly value her part in my edublogger community, this tip came at especialy the right time for my fourth graders. They have been using a great variety of technology tools to create their own synthesizing, curriculum-connected cartoons which they plan to post on their own "Kids Cartoons Wiki", Ning Network, and web site. They are going to love creating new cartoons using this new site. It truly is a Good Friday! Now, I can hardly wait for Tuesday!







1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun on toondoo -- I think my students are going to LOVE it too! It is a great compliment to a wiki project! They plan to keep it "clean" and I hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete