INSPIRING IDEA #1
Expanding Learning Networks Beyond School Walls -
- Write a Letter to the President Project
- Use Google Spreadsheets to create groups of students- sorted by High, medium, low, reading levels to create homogenous groups
- Created a Google form to poll students asking them what their goals were, what they were excited about, what questions they had
- Using Google Docs students worked collaboratively to write a letter to the President. Using the Footnote feature, students were able to provide constructive criticism offering suggestions and ideas for revision.
- Revision history was useful in knowing what work was done
- Created a template for students to use as the basis for their letters.
RESULTS: Rigor+Engagement+Differentiation=Student Achievement